6.06.2011

pack it up.

I feel like both Patrick and I have been livin' out of a suitcase for the past 3 months (I guess because essentially we have), but within the next two days we will both be living in the comfort of our own, cozy home...together.  Then later in the week, our puppy dog Henry will be with us, completing our little family once again.  

I still have to gather my things so I can bid Maine adieu tomorrow, and the above drawing is giving me the inspiration to do so.  This packing list by Adolf Konrad, 1963 is a part of a new show at the Smithsonian called "To-Do's, Illustrated Inventories, Collected Thoughts and Other Artists' Enumerations".  I wish I could go, but if you're in the area, check out more info here.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...