2.23.2011

hair appt.









i am generally someone whose hair is a bit of an afterthought when getting ready for the day, since my hair is so long i've convinced myself that it looks good messy and unbrushed - which may or may not be true, but works well with my wait-till-the-last-minute-to-get-ready daily routine.  but whenever i see a cute girl with an even cuter hairdo (like the above pics via La Petit Choue), i wish i had taken an extra five minutes to do something interesting with my hair.  i do have a hair appt. this friday to put a bit more blonde into my already blonde hair, so maybe that will be the inspiration.  i also just got these adorable hair bands from Lake Boutique in Silver Lake, which are said to not leave your hair crinkly if you dry it in a bun.  look cute in your hair, and even better on your wrist.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...